In this episode, Praxis Education Director, TK Coleman guest hosts to talk about creativity and HTML.
Most people think of creativity and associate it with inspiration, living in cool neighborhoods, and eccentricity. But in reality, creativity is a lot more about hard work than it is about cool esthetics.
Just like HTML is nothing without plain text, the cool and unique aspects we associate with creativity are nothing without hard work and the simple ability to get things done.
- The best creators are the ones who know how to get stuff
- Why some “Creative” people don’t create results
- Creating can be done anywhere at any time
- Creativity is the HTML of handwork
- Don’t ask “How can I become more creative?”
For a free copy of Forward Tilt: An Almanac for Personal Growth go to discoverpraxis.com/forwardtilt