No one has ever been hired for their resume. At best a good resume will get someone curious to find out more about you, but it is the more about you—the background—that will get you hired.
Instead of a resume, what truly matters is your reputation. Your connections, friends, coworkers, and customers who know the type of work you do will open up new opportunities.
In This Episode:
- No one has ever been hired for their resume
- Why so many jobs go to people who know people at the company
- Doing your current job exceptionally well is the best way to find new opportunities
- Talking about what you love about your job
- Build your reputation, don’t worry about your resume
For a free copy of Forward Tilt: An Almanac for Personal Growth go to discoverpraxis.com/forwardtilt